Skills and Thrills Showcase
Orange Showcase Highlights
The Skills and Thrills DIGITAL Student Showcases is now closed for 2021.
We hope you enjoyed access to the video while it was available from July-September.
The Skills and Thrills Digital Student Showcase is a half hour video, available (FREE) to all high school students across NSW for a limited time annually.
In 2021 the video resource was available in Term 3 (12th July to 17th September 2021) and covered the following information:
- Industry trends for the next 5-15 years
- Industry trends post Covid-19 impact
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBATs)
- Opportunities in the vocational education and training sector (VET)
If you would like to know about a 2022 release, please contact email@example.com. Until the next release you can find helpful information on post school pathways below-
DOWNLOADABLE HANDOUT FOR STUDENTS:
DOWNLOADABLE HANDOUT FOR EDUCATORS/ CAREERS ADVISERS:
- Everything you need to know about vocational education and training- https://www.education.nsw.gov.au/skills-nsw
- Find government subsidised courses and training near you- https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/
- Information on School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships-https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/career-and-study-pathways/school-based-apprenticeships-and-traineeships
- Contact details of the School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeship Officer responsible for your school/area- https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/career-and-study-pathways/school-based-apprenticeships-and-traineeships/contact-sbat-team
- Find seasonal work on farms or in the agricultural industry in NSW- https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/help-harvest-nsw
The Digital Students Showcase is supported by the NSW Government.
For information on Skills and Thrills Student Showcase's in other states please email firstname.lastname@example.org.