Skills and Thrills Digital Students Showcase Panel Discussion
Skills and Thrills Student Showcase Panel Discussion
Join us as we answer questions from students, parents and educators following the release of the Skills and Thrills Digital Student Showcase video, an online careers resource for students, to help them navigate post school pathways.
1. Brian Wexham, Chief Executive Officer- SkillsOne Television and Founder- National Skills Week
2. Maddison Camilleri- NSW Training Awards Ambassador (Trainee of the Year for Central and Northern Sydney).
1. Theo Scholl- 2020 People Choice Winner (SBAT)
2. Adam Squire- First year apprentice bricklayer (ABBTF)
3. Mark Shaddock- Training Package Development Manager (IBSA)
4. Trent Dillon- Account Manager (Apprenticeship Support Australia)
5. Leanne Edmonds- Head of Food Academy (Woolworths Supermarkets)
6. Karen Kearney- R/Schools Relationship Coordinator, Sydney Delivery and Implementation Team (TAFE NSW)