Digital Students Showcase
Nicole Redmond, North Construction & Building Pty Ltd – Skills&Thrills New Castle
The Skills and Thrills DIGITAL Student Showcases is now closed for 2021.
We hope you enjoyed access to the video while it was available from July-September.
The Skills and Thrills Digital Student Showcase is a half hour video, available (FREE) to all high school students across NSW for a limited time annually.
In 2021 the video resource was available in Term 3 (12th July to 17th September 2021) and covered the following information:
- Industry trends for the next 5-15 years
- Industry trends post Covid-19 impact
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBATs)
- Opportunities in the vocational education and training sector (VET)
If you would like to know about a 2022 release, please contact email@example.com. Until the next release you can find helpful information on post school pathways below-
DOWNLOADABLE HANDOUT FOR STUDENTS:
DOWNLOADABLE HANDOUT FOR EDUCATORS/ CAREERS ADVISERS:
- Everything you need to know about vocational education and training- https://www.education.nsw.gov.au/skills-nsw
- Find government subsidised courses and training near you- https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/
- Information on School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships-https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/career-and-study-pathways/school-based-apprenticeships-and-traineeships
- Contact details of the School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeship Officer responsible for your school/area- https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/career-and-study-pathways/school-based-apprenticeships-and-traineeships/contact-sbat-team
- Find seasonal work on farms or in the agricultural industry in NSW- https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/help-harvest-nsw
The Digital Students Showcase is supported by the NSW Government.
For information on Skills and Thrills Student Showcase's in other states please email firstname.lastname@example.org.