Digital Students Showcase
Port Macquarie Showcase Highlights
The Skills and Thrills DIGITAL Student Showcases is back for 2021!
The Skills and Thrills Digital Student Showcase is a half hour video, available (FREE) to all high school students across NSW. Click HERE to access the video.
The free thirty five minute video resource will be available in Term 3 (12th July to 17th September 2021) and will cover the following information areas:
- Industry trends for the next 5-15 years
- Industry trends post Covid-19 impact
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBATs)
- Opportunities in the vocational education and training sector (VET)
SkillsOne will be also be hosting a panel discussion that can be watched on release or at a later date with young vocational ambassadors and industry representatives. Details below:
Panel Discussion date: Tuesday 17th August
Location: SkillsOne Facebook Page
Questions can be submitted before the evening to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are from a school outside of NSW and you would like access to this video showcase, please contact email@example.com
DOWNLOADABLE HANDOUT FOR STUDENTS:
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT FOR SCHOOLS TO PROMOTE THE SHOWCASE:
- Everything you need to know about vocational education and training- https://www.education.nsw.gov.au/skills-nsw
- Find government subsidised courses and training near you- https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/
- Information on School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships-https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/career-and-study-pathways/school-based-apprenticeships-and-traineeships
- Contact details of the School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeship Officer responsible for your school/area- https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/career-and-study-pathways/school-based-apprenticeships-and-traineeships/contact-sbat-team
- Find seasonal work on farms or in the agricultural industry in NSW- https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/help-harvest-nsw
The Digital Students Showcase is supported by the NSW Government.
If you have any issues accessing the video please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.